The Baldy View Regional Occupational Program (ROP) was established in November 1972 and is operating pursuant to a Joint Powers Agreement between the Chaffey Joint Union High School, Chino Valley Unified, Claremont Unified, and Upland Unified School Districts, to serve residents of these four districts by preparing students for career and college.
Baldy View ROP is part of a statewide network of Regional Occupational Centers and Programs which began to develop in 1967. Statewide, more than 500,000 students enroll annually in ROP courses to better prepare themselves for the world of work and advanced training.
Baldy View ROP is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
We will inspire lifelong learning and empower our students to embrace adaptability, make informed career and college decisions, and prepare them for the evolving global workforce.
We provide relevant and rigorous technical education that prepares students for career and college.
Our commitment to ourselves and our stakeholders is to:
Promote educational excellence
Provide a safe and supportive learning environment
Serve, educate, and enrich our communities
Lead by example through a model of integrity and accountability
Act with dignity and respect, demonstrating open communication, honesty, transparency, and civility
| Strategic Goals: 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21
- Create opportunities by ensuring students have professional, technical, problem-solving, and communication skills through work-based learning.
- Make data-informed decisions that support quality education and maintain long-term fiscal stability.
- Promote a work environment that attracts, supports, and retains highly-qualified instructors and staff.
- Implement effective communication strategies to expand and promote a positive regional identity.
- Lead K-12 and post-secondary regional collaborations that expand partnerships and training to align with employment expectations of business and industry.